This is a sticky thread of your favourite local fish stores (LFS) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- This thread is not meant for reviews. It's a directory. So keep your feedback about the stores in separate threads. Thank you.
- This thread covers the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) including Brampton, Oakville, Whitby, Oshawa, Markham, Brampton, Vaughan, Downtown Toronto, Missisauga, Ajax, Pickering, Richmond Hill.
- This thread is for favourite stores only. Add stores you like, not ones you don't. But don't hate on stores that other people like.
Contribute to the list:
- If I'm missing a store you like, reply to the thread or PM me. Please see template at the bottom of the thread. I'll credit you.
- If you have photos of a store, reply to the thread or PM me. Please see template at the bottom of the thread.
Aqua House (formerly Lucky Aquarium)
4350 Steeles East, Markham (Second Floor of Market Village)
The place I bought my Blood Shrimps and Cleaner Shrimps. The price was good.
Unit A1-1 , 888 Dundas street East, Mississauga, Ontario
6200 Dixie Road, Units 105 & 106, Mississauga, Ontario L5T2E1
NAFB Aquarium Centre
2260 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, Ontario
Rena's Fish Store
3276 Midland Ave, Unit C-102, Scarborough, Ontario
Photo credit: Martin St-Amant (S23678)