1. Pundamelia nyererei (Lake Victoria) (6cm) - $15 (limited number of adults are also available $35 per fish)
2. Cyprichromis leptosoma jumbo, tricolour black bee (Tanganyika) (3-4cm) - $20
3. Cyprichromis leptosoma utinta “blue flash” (Tanganyika) (3-4 cm) - $17
3. Tropheus pemba (black Bemba orange flame) (Tanganyika) (5cm) - $15
4. Tropheus red moliro (Tanganyika) (5cm) - $17
5. Cyphotilapia frontosa "Burundi" (Tanganyika) 10-12cm - $20 (limited number of adult show mailes are also available - $60 per fish)
6. Julidochromis marlieri (Tanganyika) (3-4 cm) - $8
7. Labidochromis hongi “red top” (Malawi) (5cm) - $5
8. Otopharynx lithobates “yellow blaze” (Malawi) (5cm) - $5 (limited number of adult show mailes are also available - $25 per fish)
In a few weeks (mid-April early May), I will also have Tropheus cherry spot (Bulu point), Tropheus ikola kaiser, Tropheus duboisi "halembe" and Enantiopus kilesa available for sale.
No minimum purchase required. But, please note that all of the above fish like to be kept in groups. I recommend purchasing at least 6 individuals of a given species. No delivery, only local pick up please. I'm not a store (just a hobbyist) and can only take cash. Also, if you plan to pick up fish, please remember to bring a bucket, cooler or other type of container for them.
50 years of cichlid breeding experience. Guaranteed quality! Please feel free to ask any questions. Please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (289-259-7757) if interested.